Hi there, I am using the transparent version of your theme and I am looking for information on 3 things.
1. How do I edit the footer where the legenda logo and copyright is?
2. Whenever the pages are initially loading, it is showing the background image of the pages before the revolution slider is visible. Would you be able to tell me how I can not allow the background header image to be visible before the revolution slider appears in the header?
3. Is there a way that I can specify a light theme header on the pages in which I am using revolution slider as the header banner? I am having issues because the logo is white but will only be visible when I am using the revolution slider as the header. Whenever I am not using it, the logo is not visible in the header. Please advise how I can fix this.
Many thanksSite URL: hidden Theme version: 3.0 WooCommerce version: Most recent
1. You can add your content in Appearance > Widgets > Footer Copyright and Footer Links. Add Text widgets to these areas with your content.
2. Please show on a screenshot what background image you mean and provide WP admin credentials.
3. Unfortunately logo can’t be changed for other pages.
Thank you Eva, I have figured it out I believe. Is there a way to change the Flickr photos in the static block footer to a specific instagram account? Would you have the code available for this? Currently the code reads:
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column offset=”vc_col-lg-3 vc_col-md-3″][vc_flickr count=”6″ title=”Flickr Feed”][/vc_column][/vc_row]
You can use Twitter Feed widget in Appearance > Widgets. To use it follow the instruction http://8theme.com/demo/docs/legenda/index.html#!/widgets (“Twitter Feed widget”).
Hi Eva, Yep, I am aware of the Twitter widget. That isn’t the issue. I can set that up no problem. The issue is when I remove the code within the static block that gets rid of the flickr feed, I cannot replace it with a twitter feed, it just remains blank, even when I implement any widget to the footer section.
Currently I have the static block in footer 1 and footer 2 but I am editing the static block in footer one to test the changes. If you go to darcy.ryanmargolin.com you will see that footer 1 is missing the flickr section but when I try to put a widget in the missing section it does not show, which means that I have to place code into the static block to have it show up. I do not know which code I need to place in this area to replace the flickr feed.
Hope I am a little more clear, looking forward to hearing from you. Many thanks
Please give us WP admin credentials in Private Content.
Create custom sidebar in Appearance > Widgets and add Twitter Feed widget there with your details.
I’ve enabled VC editor for static blocks so you can use it and created custom sidebar “Twitter Feed” in Appearance > Widgets.
Now you need edit that sidebar and add your details for Twitter, then edit “Footer” Static Block using Visual Composer editor and select Widgetised Sidebar instead of Flickr widget http://storage2.static.itmages.com/i/16/0513/h_1463166414_8040535_c6c7925b08.jpeg , select “Twitter Feed” sidebar from there and save changes.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty