QUESTION 1: Now I found all the products use one label “SALE”, and that is not what I expect, therefore, could you please show me how to add new and customized product labels on the product? Thanks in advance.
QUESTION 2: Another question about the page is, now I changed my searching column, and the searching content I changed to “PRICES RANGE”, please check over here:https://gyazo.com/92dfaf744e70468384cdf40b82f54a5e, however, the drop-down column turned into the categories, and I want to change those categories into prices categories, like From $0~$5, Frome $5~$10…, could you tell me how should I do?
QUESTION 3: I created a page, and the link is here: https://diymagnetic.com/use-magnets-to-earn-cash/, and on the right part, I want to add a feature that allows visitors to upload their own videos to our website, and I do not know how to do that. Maybe that needs a register section or something like that, but how can we offer visitors some very limited access? I do want the customers to see all of our dashboard information once they log in. Please tell me.
QUESTION 4: Now I realized that some of the URLs might not be so good to GOOGLE SEO, and I want to fix that, could you please tell me, for example, I want to change all the categories URL from https://diymagnetic.com/product-category/strong-disc-magnets/ to https://diymagnetic.com/strong-disc-magnets/ and about those page-turnings, I want them to look like https://diymagnetic.com/strong-magnetic-hooks/page-2/ instead https://diymagnetic.com/product-category/strong-magnetic-hooks/page/2/, could you show me how can I make that happen?
QUESTION 4: As you can see I am planning to do google SEO, where can I add my structured data?
Thanks in advance, I will be highly appreciated it if you answer my questions with a screen shoot or video recording.Site URL: hidden Theme version: 8.0.6
1) We don’t have custom labels in our theme. Look for additional plugin to implement that.
2) There are no such options in our theme by default. It’s possible to implement by additional customisation only. You may submit customisation request here https://wpkraken.io/?ref=8theme
3) There is no such option in our theme that allows users to upload custom files. Either look for additional plugin or submit customisation request.
4) WooCommerce does not allow to remove categories slug from the permalinks at all. All the available WooCommerce permalink settings you can find in Settings > Permalinks.
5) We would recommend you to install some SEO plugin (Yoast SEO, All in one SEO or any other you like). It helps you to adjust SEO settings.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.