Is there anyway to add logos for a carousel (the feature) where logos keep on going by. I cant think of the exact name but this is the thing that the logos are displayed on for website and it tells the customers that these companies/publications have featured them etc.
Sometimes its called “as seen on” or “as published on” etc.
Thanks for your suggestionsTheme version: 9.0.4
Yes, you can add logos for a Media Carousel using Elementor. Here are the steps:
1) Open the page in Elementor where you want to add the logo carousel.
2) Drag and drop the “Media Carousel” widget from the Elements panel onto the page.
3) Click on the “Add Image” button to upload the logo images or select the images from the media library.
4) Customize the display options for your logo carousel, such as the number of logos to show at once, the speed of the carousel, etc.
5) Save the changes and preview your website to see the logo carousel in action.
Note that there are other Elementor widgets available as well, such as “Image Carousel” that you can use to display logos. Additionally, you can customize the styling of the carousel using the Elementor design settings or custom CSS if needed.
To help you out, we have prepared a video tutorial for you. Please watch it here: https://www.veed.io/view/e287162f-185d-4b14-b226-50adecb00a3d?sharingWidget=true&panel=share
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.