I am unable to create my desired theme variation to look the same as the demo site. I’ve gone through your docs and followed your install process step by step without any errors.
1. Install WP
2. Install Woocommerce and install woocomerce shopping pages
3. Edit the woocommerce settings as outlined in your install doc
4. Using FTP I copied the theme into the themes folder
5. Selected the Royalty theme and activated it
6. Installed all the required and recommended plugins
7. Made sure all the plugins were activated (yep)
8. Installed the demo data (got successful indicator)
9. Selected the Snowboard theme style, worked
The issue is my site is missing several key elements that are in the demo for which I need, otherwise it looks like the demo site. The missing elements are:
1. The upper left categories section is missing?
2. There are no demo products on the page
I have created a video walk through (short) to show you what I’m talking about. Please assist me with this asap. I’d really prefer to use this theme over another one I purchased last week but I need to show the client the demo site like it is on your demo site asap. Here is my video. http://helloron.com/roalty091014/
The domain is just a temp domain to be used to show the potential client.
In the private section/area is the WP login but also please tell me for future reference what I did wrong so I can avoid this in the future. Thank you.
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.
Problem was related to your hosting, it is very slow. Base demo content was not imported and you saw issues on frontend. Seems the default xml file was too big for your WP. That’s why we have imported all content manually step by step: firstly pages, then posts, projects, products etc. Check now your site and tell me if you need something else.