I have two important things I need your support for.
1) I have an ajax error in the home page every time I use the browser from my phone ( I am not sure about PC). I have attached a screenshot for this
2) The layout of the homepage is exactly how I want it, but not very nice in the mobile browser. I have attached how it looks like now; it shows a big box for each category where the user have to swipe down to see one category at a time. I would like to change that to 2 category boxes near each other every time the user swipes down. (it could be 4 showing in the screen at once, where 2 boxes are up and 2 are down).
Please support these two requests I have.
Site URL: hidden Theme version: latest
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.
I do not see screenshots. Please provide links of them.
1) I’ve checked your site on Samsung mobile, Chrome browser and do not see the Ajax error. What device and browser do you use? What exactly should be done to see the error?
Do you use 188.8.131.52 version of XStore theme?
Try to disable 3rd party plugins, clear cache and check how it works then.
2) Add this code in Theme Options > Custom CSS > Custom CSS for mobile:
Regarding (1) I am using iPhone. I tried to attach a screenshot but there is no option to do that here. I am using 5.6.1 version.
(2) This worked but there is one thing i would like to add. (I wish I could attach a picture here, but you could see it in my website clearly). There is a View all button below the box of some categories that have subcategories. This is making the layout not looking very good. How could I disable this?
Upload your image to dropbox or similar and share link. Also, you can use Lightshot Screenshot extension to share your screenshots.
1) We can’t reproduce the issue but I suppose that lazy loading of the element may be the reason of the issue. I have disabled this option. Try now and let me know if you still have the Ajax error.
2) That element displays the Categories + subcategories by default and if you set limit you’ll get the View all link. Use Product Categories element http://prntscr.com/n0eph4 instead of the Product categories list.