hello, i want to change some codes but i dont find in theme file are you help me?
first thing, you no need to touch any code for changing or editing an element in WordPress.. oblviously at least in our theme.
go to that page and click edit.
in the visual composer you will see that section just change the texts there.
Before that make sure you have enabled VC for all the sections/custom post types in,
Visual Composer >> Role Manager >> post types custom and select all the available options : http://prnt.sc/f346bz
1. do not forget to check our documentation : http://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/
2. do not forget to check our video tutorials : http://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/category/49-video-tutotials
3. do not forget to check VC tutorials : https://vc.wpbakery.com/video-tutorials/
4. do not forget to check woocommerce tutorials : https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-guided-tour-videos/
5. do not forget to check slider revolution documentation : https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-revolution-documentation/
6. have a overall look at wordpress doc : https://codex.wordpress.org/
7.and, finally do not forget check our forum. you can check of anyone asked the same questions there and got answer there : https://www.8theme.com/forums/xstore-wordpress-support-forum/
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
You may extend support period on ThemeForest and then update its status by clicking "Update" button in your Account area.