How to hide Add to cart function for specific products and only show the request quotes option.Site URL: hidden Theme version: 9.2.2 WooCommerce version: 8.2.1
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. To hide the “Add to Cart” function for specific products and instead display only the “Request a Quote” option, you can follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the product edit page in your WordPress dashboard.
2. Look for the product data section, which is typically below the main text editor.
3. Within this section, switch to the “Inventory” tab.
4. Here, you can manage the stock status of the product. Set the product’s stock status to “Out of stock”. This will prevent the product from being added to the cart.
5. To add the “Request a Quote” option, please read – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/135-request-a-quote
If you require further assistance or have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us, and we will be happy to help.
Is there any way to hide the out of stock Text (Only for specific product) ?
The out of stock Text functionality comes from the WooCommerce plugin (not affected by our theme),
We regret to inform you that it is not possible to achieve your desired outcome with the current version of the theme. Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page and you request additional customization.
Our high-level developers are equipped to provide you with a tailored solution for this. To get a precise estimate and discuss the customization, please submit a customization services request, and we will prepare a detailed estimate for the cost – https://www.8theme.com/account/#etheme_customization_panel (8Theme’s Customisation Services)
We appreciate your understanding.
If you have any more questions or need additional support, please don’t hesitate to ask.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.