1) What affiliate plugin do you use and describe in more details what issues caused by our theme do you have? Because I don’t understand the problem from your previous message.
2) If you have forbidden error when trying to save API settings of MailChimp then contact your hosting provider, maybe it blocks connections. Or submit the topic on MailChimp support forum, plugin developers will be able to help you.
1) There is no any referral link at my account page by default http://prntscr.com/jf8lyu
This link is added by Refer A Friend for WooCommerce by WPGens plugin, so, all the questions about these plugin settings you need to address to plugin author. We can help you only if something does not work with our theme only and works fine with the default theme.
2) We have added custom CSS to reduce the button size and content padding to place button and q-ty in one row. Check please.
1. Please check if this issue appears with our theme only or with a default theme too. Reply back in case problem occurs with our theme only, provide us with temporary wp-admin access in the Private Content area.
2. Likely it relates to your WooCommerce settings (WooCommerce > General > Default customer location > Geolocate with page caching support). Read for more information https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/configuring-woocommerce-settings/
CMB2 plugin enables 8theme Layout Options for Pages, Posts – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/36-included-plugins https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/45-8theme-page-post-layout-settings-8theme-post-options
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty