1) I want to show 4×4 grid of products with pagination, but now if I choose in products grid and put 4 columns and limit 16, there is no second page, how to make pagination?
2) Hello in shop page there are 3 rows of products, but I want 4 rows, how to change that? Because I can’t edit this page with wpbuilder
3) I got question about latest products widget in your theme demo in the shop section.
https://i.imgur.com/KDnqeDi.png here is screenshot.
how to make same?
4) In shop demo you got http://8theme.com/demo/royal/shop/ products, products, twitter, summer collection under the products.
But I see only above products in the widget, how to put products and summer collection example as you got in the demo?
RegardsSite URL: hidden Theme version: 5.0.1
1) Are you using the WPBakery Products element to display products? There is no way to have pagination usings WPBakery Products element. This element displays only a limited number of products (Limit option) without pagination.
2) Go to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Catalog > Products per row.
3) Go to Appearance > Widgets > add the Products widget to Shop sidebar http://prntscr.com/o5xmqg
4) Watch the video tutorial on how to create footer and prefooter https://youtu.be/KWAQRXZXsaw
Hello about 4 question, i added footer1 as in video, but now its showing in main page too, not only in shop section, how to make it appear only in shop?
If you want to use the custom footer for the shop page go to Pages > edit Shop page > scroll down to 8theme Options > Use custom footer for this page > and choose the footer Static Block that you want to show for the shop page (including pages that inherit the shop page layout: product category, single product).
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent