1) The same problem caused again https://www.8theme.com/topic/header-overlap-2 :
As I noticed recently the site main page header is no longer overlapped by the revolution slider installed. That said, it definitely overlapped before, and I didn’t make any configuration changes about it.
2) Also, the Revolution slider no longer fits vertically into the screen borders and goes beyond the lower border (both Desktop and Mobile).
How to solve this problem once and for all?
I have to check everything after every theme update.
1) There is problem with the multiple header conditions in version 7.0.2. It works once you save the condition but if you edit the header it resets the condition. We plan to include the fix to the next theme update. Till this happened I downgraded theme version to 7.0.1. Check now.
2) Could you, please, provide screenshots of the issue for better understanding?
3) If you want to add the promo text element to the home page header edit this header and drag&drop the element to the bottom header area.
Take our apologies for these issues. We are working on speed improvements of theme options module and few next updates will include major changes. That’s why we would recommend you to update staging site before production to make sure that everything is ok.
We do our best to test all the options but sometimes combination of settings causes bugs after such major improvements.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.