I’m very pleased using the X-store theme the support.
Now I have a few questions.
Please check the screenshot. Here described that the Header options will be deprecated in 142 days. Now I’m developing my site using the Header option & going to launch within a few days. Will, there create any problem on my site or my site will be broken when the header option will be deprecated?
2) I’m developing my site using the X-store theme & customizing using X-store Child theme. Now my question is When the X-store theme will be updated what will happen on my site? What about my customization? I’m customizing Header, footer, Woocommerce checkout pages & other pages. So I think there will not be any problem when the theme will be updated. Because I’m using the Child theme. Please describe to me clearly am I right or wrong.
I want there will not be any problem if I update the latest version.
3) Its one of the important question, that is- Every time when I update the latest version X-store theme the child theme also ask for updating. Then what will I do? Will I update the child theme or just skip the child theme update? Will there be any problem If I also child theme?Site URL: hidden Theme version: 6.1.4 WooCommerce version: 3.7.1
1. There is no problem. I recommend you enable Header Builder, it’s easy-to-use.
2. Yes, if you use child theme so it won’t lose when you update theme. However, always make a backup before updating theme: https://hungpd.name/how-to-migrate-or-backup-a-website-with-all-in-one-wp-migration-plugin/
3. You shouldn’t pay attention to the version that is written in your child style.css file. You can write any version you want there. You need update only parent theme.
Also, Please note that theme developers are not responsible for custom code placed in the child theme and additional customization is outside the scope of our support (check the item support policy https://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy ).
Please submit a new topic – http://prntscr.com/pnv803 https://www.8theme.com/forums/xstore-wordpress-support-forum/
As I can see, the main demo content was installed. Pages of WooCommerce (Cart, Checkout, My account) you can install via WooCoomerce > Status > Tools > Create default WooCommerce pages.
Organic01 demo version uses custom fonts http://prntscr.com/pnv9xk which should be uploaded here – http://prntscr.com/pnv9g7 You can find these fonts in XStore import files > organic01 folder. Download “XStore import files” archive from this page – https://www.8theme.com/downloads/
Go to Theme Options > Header builder to change the header depends on your needs. Watch videos here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbdKjQrFnO4&list=PLMqMSqDgPNmDu3kYqh-SAsfUqutW3ohlG
Also, read this article to disable Gutenberg – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/101-wpbakery-page-builder
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.