Dear support, I bought the xstore theme few days ago, and generally speaking I do like very much the customization and the endless possibilities, but I have some strange problems while using your theme.
1) A few times the header settings reset back to the niche market, while I was editing the main header settings (changing font style and color, background color, or sticky header settings!), so now I save and export my header style every few changes.
The top header settings didn’t work correctly with the promo text, I mean, I changed the text and it didn’t update with the text I wrote.
I deleted the promo text rows and just re-adding them again fixed the problem (now the text shows fine and is updated)
2) The navigation settings (arrows) and “full width” settings in the top header are not effective in mobile view. I published the changes, reloaded the page, I also used the wordpress preview while in page editing mode to avoid caching problems. , but the full width settings of the promo text in the top header is still ignored in mobile view.
3) Sticky header is working in preview (mobile and desktop), but it’s not working in real website in mobile and desktop.
4) AMP website header and mobile footer: where do I change the icon of the cart in the AMP version?
5) Where do I change the header logo size in the AMP website?
6) How do I add an html/php block to the AMP mobile menu? I’d edit the file in the AMP plugin folder, but I guess they will be replaced when updating the plugin
Thanks!Theme version: 8.3.7
Thanks for using our theme.
Please submit different questions via separate topics.
1/ Go to Theme Options > Speed optimization > Menu Cache, Static Blocks Cache, Remove Query Strings From Theme Static Resources > Off.
2/ Theme Options > Header Builder > Mobile > Top header >WCAG Background Control https://prnt.sc/-81Qw3i0cI_D
3/ We’ve checked and the sticky header works fine. What devices and browsers do you use?
4-6/ Here is the detailed article on the XStore AMP plugin you can read: https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/111-general-info-amp
You will find all the settings of the XStore AMP plugin under XStore > AMP XStore.
So please read the doc and check the possible plugin settings, Other than that there are no additional settings.
Hi Rose, I will submit separate topics from now, 1 and 2 are solved.
3 was solved disabling a couple of plugins from the hosting provider. I was going to post the update now.
I will check the docs regarding 4/5/6.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.