1. Wish List (see image on google drive)
A. Installed the Wishlist plugin but doesn’t work
B. How to show icon instead of “Wishlish”
C. Can this be temporarily turn off and on later on?
2. Log In/Sign In
A. Align in single line, how?
3. Elementor Slider is extremely slow to load. Is there a better slider to user? I tried revolution slider but it is too difficult to create mobile responsive.Site URL: hidden Theme version: 7.2.1 WooCommerce version: Latest
1) Wishlist plugin is not installed https://prnt.sc/wjmjau Go to XStore > Plugin Installer > install YITH Wishlist plugin.
If you want to remove it go to Theme Options > Header builder > edit the connection block and remove the Wishlist element https://prnt.sc/wjmkap You’ll be able to add it again if you decide that you need it.
2) Place connection block into 4 columns instead of 3 https://gyazo.com/87938d06cad6b3993da26f9be26eedf1
3) Revolution slider has advanced responsive options, just follow the documentation https://www.sliderrevolution.com/faq/responsive-content/ or watch video tutorials. We don’t have any other slider elements.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.