Since the beginning op my website (june 2022) I used the header builder of X-store and it was showing correctly. Since two weeks the Desktop header is sometimes showing when I open the website on my mobile. And also the other way around. And sometimes it is correct, so it changes all the time. It also differs between pages. All the settings are correct in the header builder, so I don’t know what to do.Site URL: hidden Theme version: 9.0.5. WooCommerce version: 7.5.1
Thank you for contacting us and for using XStore.
Try to disable Mobile Content Optimization under XStore > Theme Options > General/Layout.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our support team is always available to assist you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.