We have a hard time making the header image responsive. We don’t have any problems with most of the resolutions but, for i.e. 2560×1440 it looks like this;
Do you have any suggestions, or is this the way it is?
Best Regards…Site URL: hidden Theme version: 6.2.1
It didn’t work.
can you also please check the instagram plugin on the homepage.
we chose 12 images to show, but it shows 19.
Thank you for your kind support.
Could you check the instagram feed?
Now it shows 11, even though we choose 20. It also doesn’t show the last post. It doesn’t update.
1) Provide FTP access to your site to check the issue with the Instagram feeds limit.
2) We did not change anything on the single product page. Probably you changed the single product layout type and it removed the custom padding-top. Anyway, we have fixed the single product page for you
3) Don’t see the mentioned problem with footer. Have you sorted out?
1) FTP access here…
2) Actually, we havent changed the product page layout but it has changed somehow. Can you make it like the previous if possible? It was like this:
3) Yes, I’ve sorted it out.
Thanks in advance…
1) Check the password that you provided. We can’t connect to your FTP
Response: 530 Login authentication failed
2) You enabled single product build http://prntscr.com/q3ueag Do you want to build product using the builder or prefer the pre-created layout?
1) Can you please try again with these;
2) Can you please also help with the translation of the page.
We have added the translation file on the woocommerce side. Plugin looks translated %100.
But, we still have sections that are not translated on the cart, mini cart and payment pages. What should we do?
1) I have passed your issue to our developers.
2) You did not translate theme http://prntscr.com/q5474k and XStore core plugin (Loco translation > Plugins > XStore core).
We have created translation files, so finish the translation, please.
We are not sure, something is wrong with that post because even if we try to display feeds using Smash Balloon Instagram Feed plugin that post also is skipped. You can enable and test by yourself.
Instagram does not crop medium and large images, it crops only thumbnail image size. We’ll try to improve element and limit height using CSS styles in future updates.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.