Hi, I have a website with your theme in 2 diferent languages: English and Spanish. In the header area, of course, we use the company logo image. It happens that the company logo uses a tagline or slogan. In the English version we should use the company logo in English, and of course in the spanish website version we should use the company logo with its Spanish tagline.
It seems that the theme only allow to upload only one logo image (jpg or png).
Please, let me know how to have diferent logo images for each website language.
Please try to upload logo for Main language using Theme Options, for other languages use “Custom logo for this page/post” from [8theme] Layout options https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/45-8theme-page-post-layout-settings-8theme-post-options
Another solution that you may try is String Translator.
1) Go to WPML > String Translator > http://prntscr.com/jf6ah5
2) Find logo strings http://prntscr.com/jf6bsy and add them http://prntscr.com/jf6c2i
3) Selected strings can now be translated using the string translation screen http://prntscr.com/jf6cqb
Just add links to different images that you plan to use.
1. Delete this code http://prntscr.com/jxj3f6 and use Theme Options > Styling > Navigation > Mobile menu links
2. I do not see the problem https://gyazo.com/071208faf0be712513a10378e576bf5a Is it solved?
2. You still need to press that button. And then again , the same button again.
Press Añadir al Pedido, then press the same blue button Explorar la Lista, it should take you to the shopping cart form with the product there. Now it shows nothing. Until today that used to work ok, now it doesn’t. We haven’t changed anything
Sorry, but I can’t re-create the problem https://gyazo.com/be27200815b739ea002529c584f0a17c
Please create me some video for better understanding.
Thank you for the video. I’ve followed your instruction https://gyazo.com/33aa874113086c4dd760429de05e4695 > https://gyazo.com/4a5215882afb042fde5feb0192fe9800 > https://gyazo.com/48aa9ddb652790a4751db091826a02d0
But the problem does not occur for me as the logged user or in incognito. Please make sure that you cleared cache or check this on another computer.
About header, I can see this problem, but can’t recreate on my test site even with your theme options imported there. Likely the situation relates to site speed. I’ve checked your site via gtmetrix, and would recommend you to read these articles:
https://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/tips-tricks/optimize-images-for-your-wordpress-website There are different ways on how to compress images. Use special services or WordPress plugins to optimize your images, for example, https://tinypng.com/.
We are having a couple of issues , since we’ve updated the XStore version.
Below, I send all the complete information. Thanks in advance for sending me a fix.
1. Go to Theme Options > General > Header Settings > http://prntscr.com/jy390s (this works only on not Home pages, so once you set the page as Home, this problem will be solved).
2. Please clear cache and check now.
Thanks for the reply.
1. https://prnt.sc/jy4ra3 > https://prnt.sc/jy4rez
We are having a new issue with the Menu bar only when viewed from Mobile. This problem started right after we updated the new XStore version 4.28 June 26.
Please see below.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty