Just purchased your theme. So all plugins are up to date.
I have a few questions to ask since could not find anything related to that in the forum. Most importantly, I don’t know how to code, therefore prefer to work with theme options.
1. How can I delete your “WOOPRESS” logo without adding my logo? I named my site (in General Seetings -> Site Title) and just want the name to appear instead until I get a logo from a designer. No option is available in Theme Options->Header
2. How can change the size of the header/menu text and padding width around a logo and text in the menu?
3. Where do I get an access to your built-in footer to change the appearance to what I want, and to have different number of columns? I know you have a video tutorial how to build one, but I prefer just to add widgets and have the option of having 3 or 4 columns.
4. How can I change credit cards logos? Let’s say don’t want “SKRILL” to be there. I know from Widgets area, I can only have them all appear or none by adding “text” element.
5. How do I delete demo content if decide to build it from a scratch? But still believe it comes with your demo settings (Site logo, footer, etc.)
Thank you very much for using our product.
You can put this code into the custom.css. How to create custom.css you may watch here
2. Please provide us with the link to your site.
3. Please create footer in static block menu using visual composer. You may add 4 columns with widgetised sidebar element. Then navigate to the appearance->widgets and select 8theme static block. Select your static block from the dropdown list. This is the straight way to replace demo content.
4. You may find images in /woopress/wp-content/themes/woopress/images/assets/payments.png.
5. You may reinstall our theme without downloading demo as some of our demo content changes SQL database files.
With best regards
Thank you for your response. Will play around.
Forgot to ask. How do I install a child theme since you advise to do some changes in custom.css?
Didn’t see the child.zip file in the folder.
What are the steps to reinstalling theme without uninstalling/installing WP? Since you mentioned that SQL database files could have changed. I did notice relatively slow loading of the page, although there not much of content there.
My site is not ready yet, just installed WP and your theme. just a “coming soon” page http://ageimmune.com
What is the correct link for the images? this one wouldn’t work – /woopress/wp-content/themes/woopress/images/assets/payments.png.
figured out with a link to the image, but that won’t solve the problem. This is one png file that has all logos inline. I need to cut out “SKRILL”. Do not have any image editing software.
You omitted my question on “How to change the size of the header, menu text and padding width around a logo and text in the menu?”
How to install child theme you can read in this article:
You can reinstall the theme this way:
– switch to the default WordPress theme;
– delete our theme via FTP;
– go to your hosting control panel and clear the database of your site;
– install Woopress theme http://8theme.com/demo/docs/woopress/#!/installation_upgrade .
Sorry, but to remove one payment logo you need edit the whole image, download some program (photoshop, for example) and edit the picture or upload your own picture.
Please give us access to wp-admin panel to be able to view the site and provide you with the correct code for header queries.
First, I would like to point out that almost three days for a reply is not what I expected when was purchasing your “excellent support”. Totally unacceptable.
Second, you need to state in your theme description that people need to know some coding skills to manipulate it. I was buying this theme under impression that it would be easy to customize it, but, apparently, I have to play with coding or ask for your help, which takes 3 days to response.
Another one, have to build totally new footer, instead of using preloaded with your links.
So far, I purchased three themes on themeforest: X-Theme, Avada and Sriking. I had no problem using those for my projects without altering any codes. Documentation is very thorough with all details outlined for non-coders like myself. Documentation is your theme, basically states “We have this option and that option”, but very brief info how to use it. Example, you recommend to use child theme, which doesn’t even come with Woopress.
Wanted to get something fresh for my new ecommerece project. But I guess your theme will not be an option for my project. Sorry.
Please take our apologies for such experience with the theme.
We have already created and included child theme in the theme package. You just need to find woopress-child folder in the package and upload it to /wp-content/themes/ folder of your server.
We can help you with the theme set up if you describe your queries with details.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for WooPress WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.