I am getting notification from google ads and facebook ads that because of missing schema/json data my website’s product id, availability and price is missing, so the products cant be shown into ads. This notification appeared just on the 2nd day into my ads account dasboard when i updated xstore theme.
I kept trying hard to solve this issue. I deactivated all the tracking plugins including facebook for woocommerce, feed pro plugin etc, but the issue is not solved. After deactivating and those plugins i cleared cache, i found into all of my website’s pages this id numbed, see screenshot https://prnt.sc/22rtwie . When i delete this id number and update the product page, yet these id numbers are automatically regenerated again on the product page even after deleting these id numbers and updating the page.
So i activated those plugins again. I tracked via the facebook testing tool the microdata of my website
Again the same result appears. see screenshot, https://prnt.sc/22ru5et .
Because of this issue also all the products with variable disapproved for my shopping ads. See screenshot, https://prnt.sc/22ru6mu
Need your help to solve this asap.
We do not add any additional of tags for the products in our theme. So, you need to look for the third-party plugins that will add the of tags. Maybe try SEO plugins.
Let me know if you have these tags with the default WP theme but they disappear with our theme. In this case, provide us with WP Dashboard and FTP access.
Mainwhile i updated the theme but after updating this blue menu is also showing on mobile. See screenshot, https://prnt.sc/23ktqf9. How can i hide this? I have deactivated cache plugin but the issues are still thr. Also the infinite scroll on category pages is not working properly for mobile devices.
Do you use cache plugin? Try to disable the plugin and check the header then. If this helps, check what option of the cache plugin caused the issue.
Provide URL of category page where the problem with the scroll persists.
Dear in my 3 lines message, i have mentioned that no any cache plugin is active. The only cache which is active, is xstore theme speed optimization which is having different behaviors for mobile devices in different browsers. Here are the xstore theme settings: https://prnt.sc/23obf40 https://prnt.sc/23obh3b https://prnt.sc/23obhd9
Filter is not showing on desktop and on some mobile browsers, https://prnt.sc/23obg8t
Sidebar not showing on ipad and laptops, https://prnt.sc/23obgl2
Infinite scroll is not working on different browsers.
As i provide you here above the screenshots by xstore’s own theme speed optimization settings. Where is the cache folder of these functions??? And how this is controlled and how to clear this folder? I ask you this because my developer told me about the possibility of the hiddon custom coding which is effecting my site via the stuck old cache files. Thats why i deactivated the cache plugin and almost find the real culpirt as i deactivated the SG cache plugin at the 1st stage.
Just need your guidance about the current active cache files by xstore theme optimization settings.
We use default wp_is_mobile function to show some things for the mobile and hide some desktop things for the mobile. But if you use cache plugin and Separate cache for the mobile devices option is not enabled you may face the mentioned issue. It means that the desktop version is cached for the mobile. In this case you don’t need to disable cache but enable a separate cache for the mobile devices.
So, enable cache plugin and provide us with WP Dashboard access to your site to check if you enabled the mentioned option in the cache plugin settings.
I am not using cache plugin and avoiding to use 3rd party plugins. So can you tell me what will be the default theme settings for mobile and desktop version?
As theme is also having her own cache settings, so where is the cache folder of this? As i mentioned earlier that my theme is running without any cache plugin for last few days to make my website more safe. But yet i find that cache things are still thr as my website’s main menu on mobile and desktop is showing each time differently and sometimes it disappear. Sometimes thr is no product filter on category pages, related products tab remains empty etc etc. For the screenshots, see my previous post
waiting for your reply.
Theme does not cache the header structure, only mega menu items and we use the default WordPress object cache https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/classes/wp_object_cache/
Description of your issue looks like cache issue. Maybe you have any server cache? Or maybe if you even disabled the cache plugin you still have cache enabled from the wp-config. So, provide us with WP Dashboard and FTP access to your site. And also contact your hosting provider and ask if they have any kind of server cache or cloud CDN with cache.
Thanks for your assistance. It was the Nginx dynamic cache layer which was effecting. It is solved without deactivating dynamic cache layer as the option had to be enabled by generating caching separately for different browsers.
My developer found a custom coding hidden file, which he removed. Hopefully that issue is also solved.
We are glad that you sorted it out. Thanks for letting us know
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up