I thought I wrote this in earlier but I can not see the topic that has been create so here it is again. I have been having a few issue with the theme that are stated below..
1) I realize that you have the shortcode [share] to publish Social Media icons. As great as that is in some instances such as blog and product pages, primarily you want those links to point you directly to the Social Media page of the client. Is this possible to do, yet leave the [share] ability for other places of the site?
2) Google Map does not work at all. I would like some assistance in getting the full width map working on my contact page. (Similar to theme demo)
4) Instagram widget does not work. Produces about 5 error messages on widget sidebar.
I am hoping you are able to help out with these few things that I need to work in this theme.
Thanks so much, looking forward to your response.Site URL: hidden Theme version: 2.0 WooCommerce version: 2.3.13
1. You need edit the file wp-content/themes/royal/framework/shortcodes.php (find the section “! Share This Product” on line 1701), to change links you need edit the code, for example for Twitter
<a href="https://twitter.com/share?url='.$permalink.'&text='.$post_title.'" class="'.$tooltip_class.'" title="'.__('Twitter', ETHEME_DOMAIN).'" target="_blank"> and replace
https://twitter.com/share?url='.$permalink.'&text='.$post_title.' with a link to your Twitter account.
2. You should use this element from Visual Composer editor http://storage1.static.itmages.com/i/15/0721/h_1437494356_5892962_67fdff8d48.png to have full width map.
3. Please provide us with FTP credentials in Private Content.
Just me checking in again..
I just have one last question regarding this theme.
The “Share” icons for Social Media are great for products and posts but from reading many of the forum topics, people are in desperate need of a simple “Follow Us” social media icons instead.
I am aware there is a work around, but if we edit this in the shortcodes will it effect all social media icons across the website.. even for products? These should be 2 separate options.
In the shortcodes files I can see that you have the “Follow us” options disabled.. Will this be released soon so users have the options?
Also, where can I edit which social media icons appear on the site? Or does this need to be commented out on the shortcodes page as well?
Other then this little thing, fantastic theme!
Thanks in advanceSite URL: hidden Theme version: 2.1 WooCommerce version: 2.4.4
Unfortunately follow social icons won’t be implemented for now.
If you edit the code for social icon in shortcodes.php file it will affect share icons for products too.
To edit which social media icons appear on the site you can comment the code for appropriate icon in shortcodes.php file to hide it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty