I am having trouble configuring a row to display a background image in full width underneath the Revolution Slider on the home page.
Just trying to setup what I find in your many theme examples.
<div id=”beans” data-vc-parallax=”3″ data-vc-parallax-image=”http://leapcoffees.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/CoffeeBeans.jpg” class=”vc_row wpb_row vc_row-fluid vc_row-has-fill vc_general vc_parallax vc_parallax-content-moving”><div class=”wpb_column vc_column_container vc_col-sm-12 vc_col-lg-offset-12 vc_col-lg-12 vc_col-has-fill”><div class=”vc_column-inner vc_custom_1463522011660″><div class=”wpb_wrapper”></div></div></div><div class=”vc_parallax-inner skrollable skrollable-between” data-bottom-top=”top: -200%;” data-top-bottom=”top: 0%;” style=”height: 300%; background-image: url(http://leapcoffees.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/CoffeeBeans.jpg); top: -160.71428571428572%;”></div></div>
please provide us with admin credentials for your site in Private content.
We will check this problem.
This theme is having other issues as well regarding option changes.
1. Logo will not update from your sample template on Fixed Navigation in Page Heading.
2. Fonts will not change from the default in Slider Revolution.
3. Theme seems to be stuck on your template defaults like the cacheing needs to be cleared. No tool available to do that.
4. Visual composer settings for Rows either don’t work or so confusing we can’t get the settings correct for full width!!!
To create a row with background image you don’t need to use the code you showed in your first post, just create a row in Visual Composer editor and image in the settings http://storage5.static.itmages.com/i/16/0519/h_1463647108_3495363_ef72e92c10.jpeg .
1. To change logo in fixed header go to Theme Options > Header > Logo image for Fixed header, and upload your image.
2. The class “font-alt” is written for your texts in slider settings http://storage1.static.itmages.com/i/16/0519/h_1463647629_1349781_f73b84d477.jpeg .
Remove it and the fonts you assigned will load.
3. Sorry, but the question is unclear. Please clarify it and show a screenshot for better understanding.
4. Please specify what you’re editing and what you’re trying to achieve.
in addition to Jack Richardson’s reply:
To have full-width row with image background, please select needed row > Edit row > General > Row stretch > select ‘Stretch row and content’
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
You may extend support period on ThemeForest and then update its status by clicking "Update" button in your Account area.