Hi. Could you help me with the following two footer widget queries please, regarding this website http://184.108.40.206/chateauclinet.com/…
1) How do you get the twitter widget looking the same as it does on your theme example: http://8theme.com/demo/legenda2/homepage-3/
2) How do I link the Facebook and Twitter buttons to the correct social media pages?
1. To get the twitter widget like on our demo read more here http://www.8theme.com/demo/docs/legenda/index.html#!/widgets
Look on screenshot http://prntscr.com/4089u1
2. As we can see link to Facebook and Twitter buttons is correct, or we did not understand?http://prntscr.com/408c9x
Thanks Robert. Don’t worry about the second question, I can see that is correct now. A couple more things:
1) Why is my single blog post image not displaying on the home page when I have a featured image in place.
2) Is there a way to make a Google map full width? I have enabled the full width option and increased my maps measurements but is doesn’t fill the screen still.
How do you show the accepted payment methods, as seen in the bottom left of the footer here: http://8theme.com/demo/legenda/?et_styles=0-0-0-0-5-0-0-0-6
Visa, MC, Etc…
That is an image that is located in legenda/images/assets folder. It’s called paypal.png. Here you can see an example how to create it: http://8theme.com/demo/docs/legenda/index.html#!/footer > Footer > Second Footer row.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty