Hi, I’ve changed some details on the main page and the footer has deleted itself (I don’t have a backup). What is the reason – of delete and how to repair? It’s the second time it does this way. Fore the previous time I’ve added myself, but I don’t know what to do now. I have a server, not a shared hosting. What should I do?Site URL: hidden Theme version: .0.0.1
We have 2 ways to create footer layout:
1) Using Static Block https://youtu.be/gY-x4m47Duo
2) Using default columns layout https://youtu.be/NSSFa7ukx6I
Which way did you use? If you used the first way the go to Appearance > Widgets > add the Static Block widget to the footer widget area and choose the footer static block. If you used the second way then check the Inactive Widgets area, maybe you have widgets of your footer there and you need just to move them to the footer widget area.
I checked your widgets and don’t see any custom HTML widgets in the Inactive Widgets area, so, can’t repair the footer, we don’t have information on what you had there.
Create footer again and it would be better to use the first way. It will be a safer way.
How to solve this problem?
The recomended pluggin of the theme needs update. but it does not work and make an error. What can I do?
please Add the buttom to theme, with what change light mode to dark mode
ps. Admin account is active what I send in last message
Provide us with FTP access to your site to check the issue with the plugin auto-update.
If you want to get the new feature like the light/dark mode button for the frontend then submit the feature request here https://www.8theme.com/taskboard/ and if it takes votes from other customers our developers will be able to implement this.
დორბლიანი sent Today at 6:29 PM
Hello, I have a problem on mobile version When I am fixing this problem in builder, it seems everything is ok. but after submit all renews and see my page it does not work.
2. I have a high total blocking time, A lot of unsent css and js, how can I solve this issue? Have you some recommendation?
3. Can you tell me site has a recommended speed as provided or it is lower ?
1) I see the mobile panel https://prnt.sc/wmqisu
Could you, please, explain your issue in more detail?
2) All the CSS and JS files of our theme and XStore core plugin are in use, for example https://prnt.sc/wmqp7h , you can’t remove them. Check the other files and if you don’t need some plugins but keep them activated and they call for additional styles/scripts then disabled these plugins.
3) Unfortunately, we don’t have support experts of personal site optimization because it’s not included in our support. So, if you need personal site optimization submit the request here.
Please, install the Cloudflare plugin and log in to your account https://prnt.sc/wngm8t !
We won’t see our changes (fixes) if we can’t clear the CDN cache after our changes. Could you do this? We would not ask you about this in the previous message if we don’t really need that.
The topic ‘footer’ is closed to new replies.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty