I bought the support for another 6 months. Just because I know that I can rely on you. So I want to say thank you first!
Now I have a few problems:
1. In Germany, the GDPR applies. So I have to load the fonts locally, not from the Google server. Can you possibly tell me how I can prevent this in your theme and save the fonts locally?
2. The following video shows my single product page:
Why change the delivery time, the price and the hint from top to bottom as soon as I select a variant?
I have already disabled the “Color or Image Variation Swatches for WooCommerce” plugin. It does not seem to be the problem.
3. In another topic, you helped me to position the search bar in the shop at the top right:
After a theme update, she was then no longer available.
So I tried to add the code again, but unfortunately the screenshot in the forum is not visible anymore. Maybe you can help me with that one more time.
4. Due to the new DSGVO we also have to be careful in Germany with Share-Plugins, as data is passed on.
Therefore, the question of whether your share solution on the product pages comes from a plugin or was built by yourself in the theme? Maybe my question does not make sense, because I do not really know that.
You do not know if the share solution is DSPR compliant?
If you need my data, you will find it in “Private Content”
here the link to the other topic in 3. with the searchbar:
1. Downloads fonts that you need. Then go to Theme Options > Typography > Custom Font > upload custom font. After that go to Typography > Content > choose the custom font from the list of available fonts for the body, headings etc. Then theme will use the local custom font for the theme elements.
2. We see the same situation even with the default theme https://gyazo.com/46814e4e2f10c59bd2c6948f5937f245 So, contact WooCommerce German market developers to find the answer to your question.
3. Here is the new screenshot http://prntscr.com/kfa7i5 . But don’t use the parent theme to make changes, use child theme. I have added the necessary code into the child theme.
4. Share option is built-in, the code you can find in xstore/framework/shortcodes.php file, etheme_share_shortcode function. We use one-link sharing solutions so that for sharing no embedded codes are needed.
Also, keep in mind that you can disable share buttons in Theme Options if it’s not suitable for you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty