(I can not speak english well) ,
i have a question:
In fixed single product page , Can I change the place of description and summary of the product?
fixed single product page : left side + image + right side
I want to change place of left and right side.
and Classico is very good , Thank you for making this theme.
sure , backup taken with “backupbuddy”
Please click on “Direct download link”
and importbuddy.php file (importbuddy password is ” Restore “)
and i use xampp.
1. swap right and left part of fixed single product page
2. quantity input
3. i can not use animation header as tranparent header for single product page ( like your demos)
Thank you very much
Please upload your site to any webhost (you can find free web hosting companies to locate your site temporarily.).
After that give us wp-admin url, login details in Private Content.
Thank you for understanding.
You need ask your host to enable allow_url_fopen function.
After that check your site.
Please take our apologies.
There are some issues between Envato and 8Theme, so accounts have been closed temporarily.
We hope access will be restored in a short time.
Thank you for understanding.
A few days ago I called hosting , and my host said: they can not enable allow_url_fopen function in free plan. and i changed my host with new theme installing.
1. quantity input do not appear correctly.
2. please change left and right sides position.
3. I can not made Breadcrumbs background like your demo. (from top of page – transparent header)
1. As I see quantity box is shown fine:
Please clarify your issue with more details. Show us a screenshot for better understanding.
2. Please specify what exactly you want to change.
1. Quantity input do not appear correctly (Screenshots after the clear cache):
with Chrome (appear correctly) : http://i.cubeupload.com/wITxoH.jpg
with Firefox (do not appear correctly) : http://i.cubeupload.com/iHEoUY.jpg
with IE 11 (do not appear correctly) : http://i.cubeupload.com/Ph9oBW.jpg
2. I want to change right and left sides position (Because i use rtl language):
3. Right and left side scroll in FireFox ,But Fixed in IE11 and Chrome:
Firefox : http://i.cubeupload.com/VUDhM2.jpg
Chrome : http://i.cubeupload.com/rTa8wQ.jpg
1. Quantity arrows were changed by Woocommerce team and they are shown the same with default WordPress theme too. You can check it yourself. If you have questions about those arrows you need contact Woocommerce support.
2. Are you making changes to the theme now?
As I see theme is deleted now.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for Classico WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.