Hi! First of all I have to say XStore is a really good template.
At the end of the customization I have some little problems I would like to resolve, but till now I wasn’t lucky.
There’s not an upload for screenshot? 🙁 My english is not so good!
1- I translated in italian the last .po file. But 2 o 3 words are missing yet!
– In search input “Type here…”
– In comment input “Comment”
– In breadcrumbs > “ARCHIVE BY CATEGORY” and “CATEGORY:” and “POSTS TAGGED”
2- I really love the “Subcategory + post” design for menu, but there’s no option or style!
– I would like to have the section (category of the posts) clickable, is this possible? Now there’s rollover than show last posts of that category…
– On landscape tablet or small monitor it goes out of the screen on the left 🙁
That’s all for now! Thanks a lot for any help!
1) Make sure you placed translation files into the /wp-content/languages/themes/ folder with correct names (language name and xstore theme suffix, e.g xstore-de_DE.po, xstore-de_DE.mo) http://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/30-base-theme-translation
If you face problems with translation, you need to be sure that your translation files are synchronized. Button Sync (Loco Translate plugin http://prntscr.com/glemdq) allows you to synchronize your translation file with pot file.
If synchronization doesn’t help, provide temporary wp-admin and FTP access.
2) Provide temporary access and we will check what can be done to help you.
Also, you can use a static block to create menus – https://youtu.be/f07MBdnFPfk https://youtu.be/QJ6yTxxdFDE https://youtu.be/1Nu49dskD1Q
Hi Rose and Eva,
1) I had problems with Loco sync for server side security problem and so I used poedit. But really there is no trace of that text inside .po file (not the one in github that is 1 year old, but starting from Loco when I was on demo server).
– In search input “Type here…” http://prnt.sc/mt0u02
– In comment input “Comment”/comment form: http://prnt.sc/mt0u74
– In breadcrumbs > “ARCHIVE BY CATEGORY” and “CATEGORY:” and “POSTS TAGGED” https://prnt.sc/mt0uph
All other translation are ok, so the file I think is in the right place.
2) https://prnt.sc/mt0pka this is the screenshot on tablet.
The submenu with post is too large/not responsive. This I want just to show you, I can resolve with css @media.
– Love the category show on the left and suggest could be nice if they are clickable too.
– I tried to add tag link as submenu but it looks quite bad. I could try with static block.
In private content area I added user login and ftp.
Thanks again for the help.
1. Please consult here: https://hungpd.name/translating-your-theme-with-loco-translate-plugin/
Hello Hung, as told in my reply:
1. I used Loco and translated ALL. But the 3 things I said are not translated yet.
2. Ok, for submenu I understand I can use a Static Block. Or I can modify php of subcategory+post to add a link too. But for the size problem on small screen?
1) If you have the error while using the Loco translate plugin then probably you have some server limits check this post https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/faqs/ajax-errors
In case you use poEdit then sync translation with the updated pot file http://prntscr.com/mtnvur
I have uploaded the updated po, mo files to your server. You need to translate these strings.
2) I see. We’ll fix width in next theme update and also will add the links for the categories. Meanwhile, I have added the custom CSS to fix the width issue for you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Seems you did not register purchase code for XStore WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.