I would like to approach you with the last web setting adjustments that I need your help with.
1) I migrated the website from buyiphone.paveltom.com to buyiphone.cz and everything seemed to work unless I set it to SSL and thus, its address to https and the logo in the header and Revolution Slider have disappeared, or at least they are not showing although you can find both of it in the header section and revolution slider settings. Can you help me make it back, please? Thank you.
2) When I go to the product page here: http://buyiphone.cz/product-category/smartphony/ the colors circles are showed up there which is something I wish to have only at the single product page. How can I make this section disappear? Thank you.
3) When you enter a single product page, e.g. here: https://buyiphone.cz/produkt/iphone-se-64gb/ there an issue there as well.
You can see the circles with colors, the user can push it or hover to see its name. Although it’s important to have the text shown somewhere around (next or below) to see what color has been selected. Especially in the phone, there’s no chance for the user to see it. What can be done for this and is there a way to make it through the products attributes settings or there’s a different way? Thank you.
4) There are only two categories on the site: ‘Smartfony’ and ‘Příslušenství’. On the single product page down below there is a similar product presentation. I need only the category “Příslušenství” to be shown there. If there is not a way to do that, I am in need of recommended products here or in the storage basket to be shown. Should I make this change through code or is there a plugin existing?
5) The whole web is loading very slowly now. Should I make any change in the PHP settings to make it better?
Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate it a lot.
Pavel Tomas Rehak
1) Seems you did not replace all the urls while moving from old domain to the new one and the image from the previous url was not loaded. I just re-added the logo and it displays fine.
2), 3) Theme Options > WooCommerce >Shop Elements > Variation Swatches > http://prntscr.com/pdxxzj
3) We have added custom code to display tooltip for mobile. Check now.
4) Related Products is a section on some templates that pulls products from your store that share the same tags or categories as the current product. and WooCommerce does not have option to choose the query type. If you want to you can disable the related products in the Theme Options > WooCommerce > Single product > Related products and enable the upsell products Theme Options > WooCommerce > Single product > Single product layout > Location Of Upsell Products > After content and add the upsells for your product.
5) a) First of all, optimize all the images that you have on your site http://prntscr.com/pdy3mt You can reduce the page size and it will increase the site speed.
b) Also, check the list of activated plugins: disable all the plugins that you don’t really use, every additional plugin calls the additional JS and CSS that slows down the page.
c) Install cache plugin
d) If it does not help check the server related params.
thank you for your response, everything worked well for my site.
I would like to ask you for the last thing to be changed. On the single product page, there are two prices displayed. One is showing the “from” price, the lowest possible, another is the final.
How can I change the font (weight, size, color) for the “from” price without influencing the final price?
Pavel T. Rehak
Custom CSS code can be used, just provide URL of such product and I will give you an example of the code.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.