Please help me resolve these
1. Color changes to each dress, work for some and some not
2. Filters still take too much time in desktop mode(Serious Issue)
3. Previews taking too much time(Serious Issue)
4. Color filter isnt working right (sea green is showing up other colors)
Hello, @Zaid ALi,
1. I have just tested it on your site with multiple products on the Shop page and it is working perfectly fine for me, could you please share the URL of the products especially having this issue so that it will be easy for me to look out for the issue for you.
2.3, I can see you have “Max execution time:” as “120” please try to increase it to “600 or 1000” and it will have a better effect on your site speed, Actually those filters are working based on Ajax and Ajax speed is based on the server performance, it seems more a server related issue. The admin-ajax.php should respond fast, you can try to set up a caching plugin on your site.
Please note the WooCommerce ajax calls are also slow on your server, we recommend speaking to your hosting provider for more details.
4. I have just tested it on your site and it is working perfectly fine at my end, I have chosen the “seagreen” color filter and it shows all the products having that color only, here is the complete page screenshot:
https://postimg.cc/2LBhzYtT and your color have 8 products only too: https://postimg.cc/hhxXP2jC so it must be the cache issue at your end only, nothing else.
Regards 8Themes Team.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.