1. when you pass your mouse on the MENU>SOINS you will see the “description” of the category that display within the title category. how to desactive it please ?
2. on the rapid view of products we can see the gold pellet “SALE” where to manage it ?
3. one we install your theme we follow your recommandation to RESIZE image but is doesnt succeed, how to resize all image products to get them same size for all, why we did not succeed even after REGENERATED THUMBAIL IMAGES ?
4. on a product page how can we manage what to display or no ? example we don t want to display the “KEywords list” and the “UGS” etc..
1. Could you please show on a screenshot what you want to deactivate?
2. “Sale” icon can be disabled in Theme Options > Shop.
3. Try to change images sizes in Woocommerce > Settings > Products tab and then regenerate thumbnails. If it doesn’t help provide us with wp-admin panel credentials in Private Content.
4. Please provide us with the direct link of the page where you want to hide some elements.