Tagged: mega menu
1)I have added a mega menu but it doesnt display? Could you have a look and check i have not correctly?
2)Checkout not showing sometimes just a blank page but then it will show.
3)Add all the product filters in the same as demo
4)FAQs not explanding / Is there a easy way of adding FAQs
5)Slider images have vanished?
1. You need to change “Mega menu open by click” to “Mega menu” or Supplies category to Custom link http://prntscr.com/jeouzn (like http://prntscr.com/jeov6m).
Also, if you have a lot of menu items and can’t save some menu options then you need to increase PHP Max Input Vars. Try to set 5000 or 8000 for example http://sevenspark.com/wordpress/menu-item-limit
2. I would recommend you to set Shop page in Woocommerce > Settings > Products > General.
3. Please see screenshots: http://prntscr.com/jeoxht http://prntscr.com/jeoxlk http://prntscr.com/jeoxoc
To create variable products and attributes follow this article -https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/variable-product/
4. You can use an appropriate element of VC to add FAQs on a custom page.
5. Could you please explain the problem in more details?
Hi Thanks for replying
1) this still doesn’t work, I have tried changing a few things and nothing works
Sorry, I don’t know how to change HP Max Input Vars. is this something you can help me with?
2) What page do I set to shop page as I don’t have a dedicated shop page?
4) sorry what do you mean by “You can use an appropriate element of VC to add FAQs on a custom page” what does vc mean? could you give me more information on this?
The mega menu is my main concern at the moment if you could log onto the site and try to get this to work will be a big help
Sorry for the delay.
1. Please contact your hosting provider support and ask them to increase PHP Max Input Vars.
Let us know if this solves the menu problem.
2. Simply create a new page with name “Shop” and select this page in woocommerce settings or install missing woocomerce pages via WooCommerce > System Status > Tools. Read more https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-pages/
4. Please use FAQ element – http://prntscr.com/jg0s2t
Also i have created a shop page and my checkout is still looking like this empty!!!
I am finding a lot of problems with your theme and your customer service is far too long of a waiting time!!!
Your problem with menu and checkout appears because of js error in the console that persists even when default WP them is activated https://prnt.sc/jggfpc
That js error in the console was caused by your code that you added in widget area http://prntscr.com/jggs8f And you are not the one https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45956946/woocommerce-cookies-is-not-defined
We moved this widget into inactive widgets area. Contact plugin author to solve this issue and put widget back.
Thank you for getting back to me on this, and sorting the problem, I can now get to make the menu, I do have a few questions that I cant find the answers to in your forum.
I want to change to make the menu look like this
The rows in 3 but when I choose 3 they move around too much.
The image is too far to the right?
Please let me know how this is done,
Please see photos attached
Sorry for such a long delay in answering. We have implemented the structure like on the screenshot. Check, please.
We have added some custom styles to child theme style.css and the mega menu should have the following structure http://prntscr.com/jj57so and special class.
There is no other easier way to make columns one below the other without the gap.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty