I’m façing 2 major issue with the Theme BarberShop and the multi header functionnality.
1/ I’m not able to modify the header for the front page, any changes saved are not apply.
2/ I’m not able to change the html blocks for the front page and default header.
Could you have a look please?
regardsSite URL: hidden Theme version: 7.2.8 WooCommerce version: 5.7.1
Thanks for using our theme.
Please provide temporary wp-admin and FTP access, we will take a closer look.
Create an account via Dashboard (Users > Add new) with administrator role http://prntscr.com/s3rc9m > provide us with username and password via the Private Content area http://prntscr.com/s5mao7 You can use any email for it. If you do not know how to create FTP contact with your hosting provider, they will help you.
requested info are provided.
I don’t see the picture, Can we do an anydesk session ? with screen sharing?
It will be easier than chatting?
seems a blank space included
1) I don’t see problem applying changes for the home page header if I edit that. So, make sure that you editing the home page header https://gyazo.com/e90b85668375ab1154221305b41776a7
2) Could you, please, tell me what content of the HTML block do you want to change? Provide example and I’ll try to change it because at this moment I don’t see the issue.
1. For exemple if I add or remove a block a button or whatsoever and I save the header it’s just not published and disappear while refreshing..
2. I’m not able to edit the address in the right side : https://gyazo.com/143524fef63f378cc4999ebbfc1a37a7
Html block 2 is buggy and is not editable on the left side..
1) Make sure that you edit home page header https://prnt.sc/13467d2 and save home page header https://gyazo.com/386f6118b858074dff462eaf5d8be3a1 not all the theme options. In case you save all options you save home page header but then you are redirected to the default header editing screen.
2) I see the HTML block 2 area for the home page header https://prnt.sc/1346ap9
What browser do you use? What address do you want to show there?
1) Yes I select the correct home page header, yes I save on the correct button.
2) I want to change the address to my business adresse, so replace NY adress to a brussels adress
I’m using chrome but same problem occurs on Edge Chromium
Please I want to move on this. could you organize a sharing screen meeting ? using Zoom, Meet, Teams, skype, whatever you want? but please let me show you the problem and explain it to you correctly, please?
I suppose issue is caused by the browser that you use. Try Chrome or Mozilla browser.
Check the home page header now. Is that what you need?
I see that the phone number is now correct, I would like to add the address on top right like the initial theme..
Can you explain me what did you change?
I would recommend you to remove the home page header in this case. After that edit the default header for the final version. Once you get the final version of the default header then go to Multiple headers and create the header for the home page. Enable header overlap option for the home page header and remove header bg for the home page header.
Or edit the default header according to your needs and we’ll help you with the home page header after that.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.