1. How can I set the facebook login button on the loggin area?
2. How can I set the facebook login button in this page https://www.ia-incosmetics.com/apadrina-a-un-amigo/ in this position https://www.ia-incosmetics.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/boton-facebook.jpg
3. And what is the correct facebook link to set in social link widget?
ThanksSite URL: hidden Theme version: v.6.1.1 (child v.1.0) WooCommerce version: 3.7.0
1) Follow theme documentation to enable FB login on the My account page https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/87-facebook-login
2) FB login is not shortcode that you add to any page, it’s available for my account and checkout registration only.
3) A simple link to your FB account, for example https://www.facebook.com/8theme
I have checked all the config and still don’t have the facebook login button in login area.
What am i missing?
1. file_get_contents() function host confirmed is enabled
2 and 3 please check screenshot:
I don’t know what happend with facebook login button but I get an error every time I try to login. Please see screenshot: https://www.ia-incosmetics.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/error-acceso-facebook.jpg
Also I would like Facebook login button shows below login button here: https://www.ia-incosmetics.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/login-sin-facebook.jpg
Provide us with link to your Dashboard and screenshots of the FB settings https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/register in Private content area. We’ll check.
Login button in the popup disappears if Social Login, Social Sharing by miniOrange plugin is enabled. Once we disabled plugin button is there http://prntscr.com/ppqi3i
But still don’t understand why the login does not work because screenshots you provided display correct settings. Provide us with FTP access to check problem in more detail.
Contact your hosting provider and ask if everything is ok with the permissions on your server. We tried to enable WP debug and got error http://prntscr.com/pq20gw
We tried to install Error Log Monitor plugin and faced error http://prntscr.com/pq21fz So, if FB login worked before but suddenly stopped I suppose it could be related to your server settings.
Hello Olga, Facebook button never worked completely before, but us the account was not verify by fracebook until now, I though that could be the reason.
I called my hosting service and they enable “allow_url_fopen” and now the login process is sucessful. Finally!
Thank you very much!!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty