1. How can I set the facebook login button on the loggin area?
2. How can I set the facebook login button in this page https://www.ia-incosmetics.com/apadrina-a-un-amigo/ in this position https://www.ia-incosmetics.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/boton-facebook.jpg
3. And what is the correct facebook link to set in social link widget?
ThanksSite URL: hidden Theme version: v.6.1.1 (child v.1.0) WooCommerce version: 3.7.0
1) Follow theme documentation to enable FB login on the My account page https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/87-facebook-login
2) FB login is not shortcode that you add to any page, it’s available for my account and checkout registration only.
3) A simple link to your FB account, for example https://www.facebook.com/8theme
I have checked all the config and still don’t have the facebook login button in login area.
What am i missing?
1. file_get_contents() function host confirmed is enabled
2 and 3 please check screenshot:
Have you added FB keys to Theme Options > FaceBook?
hehe I forgot that. Done! Now facebook button works perfect.
A lot of thanks!!
You are welcome! 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for XStore WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.