This is questions I wrote in a mail, and thanks to you I can now log on to my 8-themes accaount. So here they are again plus one more:
1. I just started a Facebook Campaign, but when viewing the add through Facebook on my mobile, it doesn’t show full width of my page, so some of the text is lost. The page looks fine in preview from the page itself – also in mobile view.
What is wrong?
2. I actually cannot see the page on my phone appart from through preview, because the submenus do not show on my phone menu. I have set the main menu to be the same on all devices.
How do I make all menu items show mobiles?
3. You have previously fixe my links so they do not show “last modified” when sharing. But I just noticed, that it still shows when sharing link via Messenger.
LennieSite URL: hidden Theme version: legenda 4.1 WooCommerce version: 3.7.0
Could you, please, check the Dashboard access to your site because we can’t login http://prntscr.com/p9ua7i ?
Provide us also with the FTP access to check the problem in more details and make the necessary fix of the theme files.
Ok this is the log on I just generated.
Could you try that first please, cause I cannot really figure out the FTP access.
Haven’t heard from you, so here I am again. This time with theFTP acces to my site.
1) Check the page now. We would recommend you to use the WPBakery page builder to create content https://prnt.sc/pbvkes It’s more responsive ready then default Gutenberg editor.
2) Check the mobile menu now.
3) Try to share link now. Do you still get the “last modified”?
Thank you. Most of it seems to work.
1 There is still a bit of the page missing, which I can see just a lump of on the right side. It shows when I turn the phone. I will try to use WP Bakery in the future.
2. The mobile menu works fine. So great.
3. I no longer get the “last modified” when sharing on Messenger.
Thank you ao much.
Could you provide us with screenshot of things that are still wrong?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty