I have problems with the official extensions-plugin of woocommerce “Product Bundles”, it does not work well with your theme. If theme change works. I bought your theme because you said that it is compatible with woocommerce, but it gives me problems with some official extensions of woocommerce. “Product Bundles” is a very important extension for a store.
– You do not see the photos of product variation.
– Pressing the “add to cart” button, it tells me that I do not know can add because there is not enough stock (this is not correct). But if you let me buy it from other views that are not entering the product.
– When I put optional products, when you select them, then do not add them to the cart.
– etc… “Product – Kit Poncho A Wistful Dream”
What can they do?
Please provide correct FTP access (hostname, username, password, port).
I attached required information
1. Provide me link to product where you have the variation with images but don’t see them. Kit Poncho A Wistful Dream does not have variations because of product type. I have checked the variable product https://www.entrehilados.com/tienda/categoria-producto/drops-paris/ and don’t see issues with the product variations https://gyazo.com/a85645dbeaa8a47678e3dd9f33d599c0
2. I can add your item from the grid and single product page https://gyazo.com/af8ac04c742cfbd8f5578e5433b621d1 Describe your actions step by step to reproduce the issue.
3. This option should be disabled if you use this plugin because it does not work with Ajax and use POST method to add to cart http://prntscr.com/mjimrq
4. What other problems do you have? Let me know and we’ll try to fix them.
Good morning, Olga.
In quick view, the images of the variations are not seen “KIT PONCHO A WISTFUL DREAM”. It seems that the rest works correctly.
I see, the problem appears in the quick view popup. Ok, I have sent this issue to our developers and they will check if this could be fixed from our side. I’ll inform you once get the answer from them, don’t change the Dashboard and FTP access for our user before this happens.
Our developers took a closer look at your problem and found that plugin that you use replaces the images on the single product page using the script. The plugin is coded by the way that does not allow to call the script for the quick view popup. So, contact plugin author and ask them to improve the plugin script and allow to call it/re-init it for the additional elements on the grid, like quick view for example, and we’ll be able to add the code in child theme to implement this or ask about additional customization to make their plugin work with quick view popup in another way.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for Classico WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.