I’ve noticed even some more new issues on my site since the theme was last updated:
1) On single product pages the tabs do not open at all.
2) On the checkout page, the total amount doesn’t change when I toggle between the shipping options with different prices.
3) Layout of blog posts on category pages is weird. Strange “empty spaces” here and there: https://prnt.sc/j8lp85
4) When I put a product to the shopping cart from anywhere else than a single product page (like front page or shop page https://www.laatusuklaa.fi/kauppa/) the whole page reloads and scrolls to the top.Site URL: hidden
1-4. – Does it work the same way with the parent theme?
– Have you tried to disable all 3rd-party plugins?
1-3. – Please check if the same problems persist only with our theme or with a default theme too (WC theme – Storefront).
The problem was plugin “Insert headers & footers” and removing it erased these two problems. However, since I need some mailchimp code in my header, I tried installing another plugin (“Head, Footer and Post Injections”) and it didn’t cause problems UNTIL I added the mailchimp code. Then the problems 1-2 reappeared.
Is my only solution now to add the mailchimp script (see private content) directly to my child theme header.php?
I would suggest you to contact plugin author to get correct instructions about this.
There is MailChimp plugin for WP, why don’t you use it to add the form? Why do you need that script?
The instructions on mailchimp website tell me to do so, otherwiose the popup form won’t work. Im now looking into plugins.
Contact plugin author to get detailed instructions where the code could be added. Also, don’t forget that all the additional changes should be placed in child theme.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.