We have a number of issues with the new update. It seems the site template we selected is no longer offered on the XStore theme, and it has created some issues. I wish I knew the name of the template so I could tell you for sure what it was.
1. We are missing a grey bar that goes the width of the site right under the header (under logo, menu, search). Instead it is now a thin line that stops at content edge of site, not full width of browser window.
2. Product titles now say “Product Information” instead of the actual product name. I see no where to fix this.Image here
3. Bread crumbs are correct on the product pages, but not on the general site pages. See above image for how it is supposed to look, vs how it looks here on a site page.
4. Side menu on supporting pages is formatted differently and hard to read now – no line spacing or line breaks between links. See this link. Previously there was a line between each of the links, separating the menu items. Now, there are two items on one line sometimes. Image showing side menu
1. Sorry, but your question is a bit unclear to me. Please describe the problem in more details with screenshots for better understanding.
2. Theme Options > Single Product Page > Page Layout > Move product name in breadcrumbs
3. If Wishlist is enabled on your site, Wishlist page needs to be created http://prntscr.com/l3fujh
4. Is this what you are looking for http://prntscr.com/l3fvn0 ? If not, provide us with URL and describe the desired result in more details.