I have purchased your theme Royal WordPress and attempted to install Royal Flower. I faced numerous issues, notable as follows:
1. Missing menu content
– No menu is shown. They instructed me to add the menu inside appearance menu.
2. Missing pages despite following your documentation instructions
– Missing pages such as Portfolio, Products and Contact Page after importing demo data.
– More than the basic Contact Page, i noted that Delivery, Store and even FAQ is missing from the import!
3. Missing Homepage static images
– Despite changing Homepage display (under Settings > Reading), i faced missing images from my installation.
I also noted from your video listed here, https://youtu.be/OKJ8dQ5vmOs?t=1m30s , that after importing base demo content, i would see a basic royal theme (blue background slider image) but i did not achieve the same effect.
– WooCommerce installed
– Theme installed via uploading zip file in cPanel
– All plugins are activated (both recommended and optional)
I would like to seek your kind and swift assistance.
I realised the problem was likely caused by the base demo content not being installed correctly even though it showed “Successfully Installed”.
So I continued clicking on “Install base demo content” repeatedly until it shows:
Failed to import pa_color Black
Failed to import pa_color Blue
Failed to import pa_color Green
All done. Have fun!
I refreshed my page and finally my home page have a decent Royal style to it. May I know what is the cause for the three “Failed to import” errors and will they cause any critical problems in future?
By the way, I created a php.ini file in wp-admin with the following lines:
upload_max_filesize = 40M
post_max_size = 50M
memory_limit = 128M
file_uploads = On
max_input_time = 300
max_execution_time = 300
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty