I have a few issues…..
Please see attached screenshot, we have lots of errors on payments. Basically most of them are failing. Could it be linked to the first screenshot?
Getting a warning as COULDN’T FIND CUSTOMER and we cannot locate where that is coming from. See second link please.
Hopefully you can helpSite URL: hidden Theme version: 7.2.10 WooCommerce version: 5.3.0
1) Do you use any third-party plugins for the checkout process?
2) Go to Appearance > Themes > install and activate the Storefront theme and check the checkout process while this default theme is activated. Do you have this error with the Storefront theme?
It should not be the reason of the mentioned issue.
Do you use variation swatches on your site?
Do you have the mentioned issue with the Storefront theme? Please, check if you have this error when the Storefront theme is enabled.
okay so we don’t use your own Variation Swatches that come in the theme. Instead we use a well known plugin TM Extra Product Options which handles things much better and gives us lots of flexible options. I don’t believe this plugin is the problem.
I do not use anything else for the Woocommerce Store Checkout Process – I disabled the plugins I was using (Shop as customer).
Please see this video which shows further detail which I hope you can see something that might answer the questions/issues.
I do understand where you have the issue, there is no need in video for this. But:
1) If you don’t use our variation swatches then go to Theme Options > WooCommerce > Shop elements > Variation swatches > make sure that option is disabled.
2) Go to Appearance > Themes > Add new > install and activate Storefront theme – default official WooCommerce theme. Try to make the order when the Storefront theme is enabled. Do you have the mentioned issue with the Storefront theme?
You can enable XStore theme again after this test.
3) In case issue does not appear with the Storefront theme but comes back once you enable XStore then provide us with WP Dashboard and FTP access. If you have the same error even with the Storefront theme it means that XStore theme is not the reason of the issue and we can do nothing. You need to contact WooCommerce plugin support in this case.
So, waiting for the results of your test.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.