I need support please. Booksies.net
1. Where do I disable the password strength requirement? I don’t want password strength
2. I am having problems with the registration process
– On registration page – after typing in details and submitting – it tells me to check email to confirm email
– email received but the button tells me to create new password when at the registration page, it is ALREADY asking me to create password
– after I RE-CREATE password, it loops and tells me again that I have to verify my email AGAIN to complete email verification process
(only this time, I did not get another verification email, which is good).
3. Also, the Password Change email sent to my email says WordPress. Where do i change it to my website name?
Please help, thank you.Site URL: hidden Theme version: 8.2.4
Thanks for using our Theme.
1- In order to solve the issue please read the articles for a better reference to understand.
Also, you can use this plugin for this purpose at your own risk: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-password-strength-settings/
2- I try to register on your site to check the issue and it is working fine, there is no issue. I created a user reset to the password to verify the email all is working fine. I made a video for you kindly watch it complete for a better reference: https://streamable.com/1p0drb
3- There is no WordPress name in the password change email please watch the video in point number 2.
Regards 8Themes Team.
1. Followed the articles – hopefully it works.
2. It is ok when selecting User, but it is gives the issue when selecting Vendor – help?
3. As attached – the name of email WordPress is sent to users – https://prnt.sc/TnQSoO9VifT7
I know there’s somewhere to change this but can’t seem to find it..
Somehow, I think its working now – I updated the dokan plugin to the pro version.
However, I would like to ask – how do I place the vendor button on the menu? – https://prnt.sc/8CqZNIqLsbNe
It is right at the bottom, causing people to miss it and get confused.
I have another woocommerce theme – and they have the link as part of the menu – https://prnt.sc/b8YHW24v2OWe
Sound’s Good!! that your previous issues were solved.
And for the Vendor Button place issue, Unfortunately, this is not possible to place it in the Menu Items as the Menu is in a different div and also the button is in a different div: https://postimg.cc/rzj96FHR
And I have tested this by activating the default WordPress Theme Twenty Twenty-Two on your site as well and the result is the same: https://postimg.cc/t74xxdr7
So it makes clear that the issue is not because of our theme but it is the default styling of the plugin, if you want to change it, then it requires extra Customization.
Regards 8Themes Team.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.