Hi, after updating WooCommerce I got this message on some variable products: “This product is currently out of stock and unavailable”. Obviously, it is not true and there is an error. In the backend, I have set the stock quantity for every single variation but in the front end it displays this message.
The file variable.php was removed in one of the theme updates, so I’ve removed it for you in the directory wp-content/themes/legenda/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart.
Clear browser cache and check the page now.
thank you very much, this fixed the problem.
Unfortunately I have another problem.
Variable products stock quantity are right in the default language, but in italian (the second language) not every variable stock quantity is synchronised.