HiTheme version: Child 6.2.3
1) Do you want just 2 columns with the content or need the carousel? Because if you need just 2 columns layout then I would recommend you to use the following settings for the row with columns http://prntscr.com/qnzdlc and replace image with bg image for the column http://prntscr.com/qnzh6f I have created an example below your row.
Besides, why do you use png for MS-HADA image instead of jpg? Png image takes 732 KB but jpg 55KB and your page speed will be slower.
2) Just choose columns gap 0 if the row with 2 columns version is suitable for you http://prntscr.com/qnzij2
Thank you for your suggestion. They are in equal height now.
But they are not at equal height now
How should I set the navigation?
1. Like I said, I just copy and paste. Why the text settings changed automatically?
1. The Callout element comes from Massive Addons plugin and independent of our theme. Unfortunately, I can’t say for sure what caused the problem, it can be a compatibility problem with another plugin. Have you been able to fix the problem by changing settings of the element?
2. Because columns are empty and do not have paddings. Try to change these options to find our best combination of settings – http://prntscr.com/qpe86c
Sorry, I tried a lot of combination, and it does not work.
When I set the padding to a small number, the image does not show on phone version.
When I set the padding to a larger number, the image and the callout box do not in equal height anymore.
What should I do?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty