I have a few questions, can you explain to me how to fix it? i’m a beginner.
1) how can I remove “add to whishlist” and “compare” on the right of the screen?
2) how can i put “related products” in dutch?
2) how can I put “Return to previous page” in dutch?
3) when the customer add a product, there appears a little screen with “shopping cart” & “checkout”, how can i put this in dutch?
4) how can i put the english terms in dutch on the “cart” page?
5) the same on the checkout page, how can i put the english terms in dutch?
6) on the checkout page there is a field “county”, how i can remove this field?
7) how can i make the website multilingual?
Many thanks for you clear responses!Theme version: latest
First of all, please, don’t post topics at the features forum https://www.8theme.com/forums/xstore-wordpress-support-forum/xstore-features/ because it’s only for the new option requests, if you need help with the existing settings then use main support forum https://www.8theme.com/forums/xstore-wordpress-support-forum/
1) Go to Plugins > disable Wishlist and Compare plugins.
2), 3), 4), 5) Use xstore theme and xstore core plugin translation files to translate all the necessary strings https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/30-base-theme-translation
6) “county”? Maybe you meant country? You can choose the option to sell to a specific country http://prntscr.com/rplu98 and then you won’t have selector at the checkout. If you need to remove any other field you can use Checkout Manager plugin because WooCommerce does not have advanced options for this.
7) Use one of the special plugins for these purposes, like WPML, Polylang, qTranslate or similar.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.