Unfortunately this instruction: https://www.8theme.com/topic/how-to-change-user-notification-colors-in-the-front-end/#post-322560
..helped only to red notifications, not the green ones. How to change also the green color? I’m sorry I closed the ticket too fast!Site URL: hidden Theme version: 8.1.4 WooCommerce version: 6.4.1
Could you, please, provide us with a link to the page where you have these notifications?
Sure, attached links to private content area.
Green notification e.g.
– when adding product to cart
– when you removed a product from cart (success, do you want to cancel)
– on logout – Are you sure you want to logout
– on vendor dashboard, if you have not connected to Paypal,
– on vendor dashboard, on progress of your store e.g. add facebook to add 2% more readiness
some successul info alert message it should be..
Please check in the XStore code, it seems to be hardcoded to many places, RGB code of the color is 2e7d32 – I hope there is some setting for this in Appearance?
For example the color code is in stock level ok settings as code, not variable (see private area)
1) Provide us with WP Dashboard access to site where you used the code that I provided. Because we need to check why it does not work for you.
2) Do you want to change the colors also for the second site or just for the first one?
Hi, ok attached the credentials.
Yes I would like to be able to modify the colors also on the other site.
I am using organic xstore theme there.
The topic ‘End user notification color change did not succeed’ is closed to new replies.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.