1. i read your documentations but i cannot see the upload image to my menu. this is my site http://drorjewelry.com/
i want to add to the sub menu of CATALOG images. for example i want to add image above pendants and etc. can u please tell me how to enable that option?
2. If i added to my products some attributes such as color and sizes. how can i make them appear in the product page and in the quick view screen.
3. In addition to question 2, can i add attributes as image, for example put an image of the color to be selected instead of the color’s name?
thanks a head.
1. There is no option to upload image for menu. Please read it attentively http://8theme.com/demo/docs/legenda/index.html#!/primary_menu
To add Image add Links subitem to your item. Fill in fields:
URL – destination url of your image;
CSS Classes – should be image-item for image;
Description – insert path to your image.
2. This is not related to theme settings, but to Woocommerce. They don’t have such feature by default. You may ask about it at their support.
3. Sorry, but there is no such option. You may try to use some plugin to achieve what you want.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
You may extend support period on ThemeForest and then update its status by clicking "Update" button in your Account area.