1) if use default woocommerce email templates, how i can edit them?
2) if use email builder, how to translate email templates?
in template found this option https://prnt.sc/1t3eh2a
but its will work wrong if
foreign buyer will buy from shop location country or buyer of shop location country will buy from other country?
how correctly translate email builder templates?
Thanks!Theme version: 8.06
1) You can edit default email templates according to WooCommerce docs https://woocommerce.com/posts/how-to-customize-emails-in-woocommerce/
2) Email builder does not support multilanguage, unfortunately. You can translate it to one language only.
1) ok, thanks,
2) do you plan to make it multilingual? its useless for multilinhual shops.
The topic ‘email builder, how to translate templates’ is closed to new replies.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.