This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 4 months ago ago by Rose Tyler
I have some issues – described below
1. I worked with the Elementor Slider Widget, When I tried to change the background color of the button It does not change.
2. The demo Import wizard fails to import all images. my Website is hosted on the Siteground server.
3. Changing demo should replace the previous demo content without using the WP reset Plugin
1. Please provide URL of page with the sider and temporary wp-admin access, so we can take a closer look.
2. Sometimes when you import demo with a great number of the images the server timeout is not enough to import all the media that demo has and this error occurred. You can choose the demo import again and at the demo content installation step don’t check all but media only https://gyazo.com/647b0452f7c5d8ddb3ebcf966506dcc0
3. There is no such possibility, right now. You can submit a request here – https://www.8theme.com/taskboard/
The slider is on the home page and the link is provided
Issue – Elementor slider widget button background color does not change.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up