I am creating a website for my client on xstore theme but they need same (duplicate) website for different domain but the company name and design, products will be same only the contact details and paypal id will be different., so i have some query regarding this which is below.
1. May i use same licence and duplicate it or i have to buy another licence for another domain?
2. I emailed earlier to xstore and they replied that you can use same licence. If in case i have to buy another licence will you give me the discount because i have to buy 2 more licence.
3. How i export all the settings and pages to another domain or you can se moving a website.
4. Will you help me to duplicate, moving or exporting all the pges, products and settings to another domain.
Wating to hear from you soon.Theme version: .7.0.2 WooCommerce version: 4.6.1
1) Read the license policy https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard You can use the same license only if this is the same project (end product). If this is a new project you will need another license.
2) $39 is the best price at this moment that we could offer. The regular price is $59.
3), 4) You can try the Duplicator plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.