We were wondering if possible to help with the following questions please:
1. Is it possible to enable/make drop down options visible on catalogue product page as per example on the following site:
Product Baby Frittatas
We figure an option to display a button like or labels but can’t find an option for drop down
2. How can we change the colour of the mobile menu, it’s grey now and can’t be seen very well on black background.
3. We would like to change word Brands to Dietary Requirements. We were advised to use Loco Translate plugin, but we are unable to do so. Could you please advise the best approach to do that?
Thank youSite URL: hidden Theme version: 8.0.7 WooCommerce version: latest
1) Our theme does not have the option to display attributes select on the shop page, we have only variation swatches https://youtu.be/LgzC4iK-j6A
If you want to display select you can implement this by additional customization only. For example, check if code provided here https://remicorson.com/display-woocommerce-product-variations-dropdown-on-the-shop-page/ will work for you or submit customization request https://wpkraken.io/?ref=8theme
2) As I can see the mobile menu icon is white https://prnt.sc/1vw4li7 So, provide screenshot of the issue for better understanding.
3) Check now, please.
Option for this will be added in the next theme update, you can temporarily disable the mobile panel (Theme Options > Mobile panel).
Hi I think there mig be a misunderstanding
We were asking how we can change the colour of the icons on bottom mobile menu. Image attached to previous messages. Now the menu is grey and clashing with black background. We wanted to change it to white (icons)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.