Since updating Xstore theme my website has a number of issues that I can’t find a way to resolve. The issues are the following:
– Two main headers visible at all times on Desktop.
– Mobile main menu ‘Burger’ icon not working.
– Mobile bottom bar ‘Cart’ button not working.
Any help will be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance 😀Site URL: hidden Theme version: 8.0.2 WooCommerce version: 5.8
Thanks for using our theme and for contacting us.
– Please update the theme to 8.0.3 and Core plugin to 4.0.3.
– If you have 2 logos on your site it means that you copied header.php file from the previous parent theme version to the child theme. Edit the child theme header.php file, compare it with the existing parent theme header.php, and add the necessary changes that we did in the latest version.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
Hi, I am still having the problem with the double menu after several updates. Please can you further clarify the steps that I need to take to fix this. Many thanks.
Could you provide temporary wp-admin access?
Was the header.php file re-written via the child theme? If so, edit the child theme header.php file, compare it with the existing parent theme header.php, and add the necessary changes that we did in the latest version.
Do you use cache plugin? Try to disable it and check then.
Cache plug in has been disabled, Temp access granted, thank you.
Access is incorrect https://prnt.sc/22tiusb
So, provide us with the correct pass to log in. Also, go to Theme Options > Custom CSS and make sure that you did not make any misprint there and that all the styles are ok. Because this issue appears because of incorrect custom as a rule (unclosed styles or something).
Correct details provided now, sorry 🙂
Please set administrator role for the user, so we can access Theme Options, and so on.
Apologies, this has been changed to admin for you. Thanks.
Fixed. The problem was caused by unclosed
} in your custom CSS code.
As you suggested but it was beyond my ability. Thank you so much for your kind help. Cheers, Craig.
The topic ‘Double Header and broken menus after theme update’ is closed to new replies.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.