1) WPBakery page builder plugin comes as a bundled plugin because we have the extended license for this plugin and permission to use it in our theme. You don’t need plugin registration to use it. Read more about bundled plugins https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins
Elementor plugin that we recommend during import of the demo content is a free plugin. Authors of the Elementor Pro plugin do not offer extended or dev licenses and do not allow including the Pro version of the plugin to any theme. So if you want to use the pro version of the Elementor you need to buy the individual license for this.
2) WPBakery was created and included in our theme a long time ago. And we created all the versions based on the WPBakery because it was the main page builder at that moment. Elementor was not even created. But it changed and Elementor is very popular now. So, we added compatibility with the Elementor, created a number of additional elements and created import of 21 demos for the Elementor. We are still working on new elements (Like product tabs, tabs, product categories etc) and create import of our demos for the Elementor step by step. Of course, it takes time because we have 90+ WPbakery demos.
List of demos available for the Elementor you can find here http://prntscr.com/t8h37b
1) Can I ignore this activation message ( https://prnt.sc/t8ko5i ), since the WPBakery plugin is already in the premium version?
As for Elementor, do you intend to also offer Elementor Pro to those who use your themes, or does the Elementor team not allow this partnership with themes?
2) Are not all of your themes compatible with Elementor? Are only the themes that are in that tab https://prnt.sc/t8h37b?
I imported the “Animals” theme. Is this theme not compatible with Elementor? If I create pages, sections, static blocks and ect, with Elementor, won’t it work correctly?
1) Yes, you can just ignore that message.
Elementor developers do not allow to include Pro version of plugin with any theme, they do not have special license for these purposes, unfortunately. We contacted them about this long time ago.
2) If you want to import demo content created by the Elementor and edit it using Elementor you need to import demos from this tab only https://prnt.sc/t8h37b You can import any other demo but you won’t be able to edit existing page/static block content using Elementor because it was created using WPBakery, it’s not allowed to mix builders within the same page/static block. In this case, you will need to create your page from scratch using the Elementor builder.