I have a special question.
Is it possible to disable the responsive design and concentrate the web content?
Thanks for understanding.
Do you face a problem with Revolution slider functionality? If so, we will do our best to help you sort out.
Please read the documentation of the plugin before post questions here – https://www.themepunch.com/support-center/
We have sent you example of the carousel slider to your registration email. Import archive at Revolution slider > Manual import http://prntscr.com/q515aq and study slider options.
To create that type of slider use the carousel type http://prntscr.com/q51719 and carousel settings http://prntscr.com/q517ks
1. How do I edit the switching time of the sliders? It switches one to another like 10s now.
2. How to I disable the title when I hover on the navigation arrow?
3. How do I create a gap between current sliders and the preview image?
5. How do I make the slider background transparent?
1) Read the slider documentation https://www.themepunch.com/faq/how-to-change-the-timing-of-slides/
2) Read the slider documentation on how to edit navigation https://www.themepunch.com/slider-revolution/navigation-editor/
3) Edit carousel settings for the items space http://prntscr.com/q5k0vg
4) There is no such option in revolution slider as we know. But you may also ask Revolution slider author in the comments area to be 100% sure.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty