I have a special question.
Is it possible to disable the responsive design and concentrate the web content?
You can try to implement this by additional customization in files.
Additional customization is outside the scope of basic theme support, sorry.
Let us know if you need any other assistance.
Thanks for understanding.
Do you face a problem with Revolution slider functionality? If so, we will do our best to help you sort out.
Please read the documentation of the plugin before post questions here – https://www.themepunch.com/support-center/
We have sent you example of the carousel slider to your registration email. Import archive at Revolution slider > Manual import http://prntscr.com/q515aq and study slider options.
To create that type of slider use the carousel type http://prntscr.com/q51719 and carousel settings http://prntscr.com/q517ks
1. How do I edit the switching time of the sliders? It switches one to another like 10s now.
2. How to I disable the title when I hover on the navigation arrow?
3. How do I create a gap between current sliders and the preview image?
5. How do I make the slider background transparent?
1) Read the slider documentation https://www.themepunch.com/faq/how-to-change-the-timing-of-slides/
2) Read the slider documentation on how to edit navigation https://www.themepunch.com/slider-revolution/navigation-editor/
3) Edit carousel settings for the items space http://prntscr.com/q5k0vg
4) There is no such option in revolution slider as we know. But you may also ask Revolution slider author in the comments area to be 100% sure.
May I ask how can I decrease the height of the slider?
Module General Options > Layout > Layer Area Size
Thank you. I will get back to you once I have any update. Please keep this topic alive/
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.